Human Resource Coordinator
Rolling Hills Covenant Church is seeking a part-time (24 hrs/wk) Human Resource Coordinator to handle the everyday tasks related to HR. These tasks include:
MINIMUM SKILLS/EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- General Duties: Administers human resources policies and procedures that cover two or more functional areas. Processes paperwork, handles personnel issues, new-hires, terminations, RIFs, employee correspondence, workers compensation claims, filing
- Benefits: Coordination of benefits (dental, vision, medical, disability, life insurance, and retirement), managing open enrollments, auditing and processing insurance carrier invoices, process 403B contributions, 5500 coordination, participates in third party audits
- Payroll: inputting and processing deductions, direct deposits, payroll, etc.
- Compliance: familiarity with state and federal employment and labor laws, COBRA, FMLA, and workers compensation and OSHA regulations
- Misc Duties: Collects and analyzes HR data, and then makes recommendations to management. Handles multiple tasks and projects, cost benefit analysis, reorganization, must be objective and consider all possibilities, administers performance reviews, speaking in front of groups
Candidates should posses a Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related field or area, a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience with demonstrated knowledge in all aspects of personnel issues and law. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Additionally, candidates must possess exceptional administrative, leadership and communication skills, must have the ability and familiarity with computer programs (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.) and HRIS. Lastly, candidates must maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and reports to the Business Administrator.
Position anitcipated to start 07/29/2013 with 1 month of part-time training.
Resumes and cover letters should be sent to the attention of to the attention of
or mail to 2222 Palos Verdes Drive North, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274.
Audio Technical Coordinator
Rolling Hills Covenant Church, located at 2222 Palos Verdes Drive North in Rolling Hills Estates, is currently seeking candidates for a full-time Audio-Technical Coordinator. This function is responsible for all audio mixes during worship services and productions of special presentations sponsored by the Worship Arts Commission (WAC). Support tasks will range from personally setting up and mixing sound and overseeing others assigned to operate in that same capacity. Coordinate, schedule, supervise, recruit, and provide training for the volunteer audio members within the Technical Ministries. Responsible for completion and delivery of audio recordings. Inventory, maintain, and repair the various audio/tech systems. Assist with video and media pre/post production. Coordinate and execute assistance in the Technical Ministries.
This position requires course work at the college level or a minimum of four years experience operating sound-systems. The successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Significant training and experience in the setup and operation of audio mixing for live audiences and recordings.
- Comfortable operating both digital and analog sound-boards/sound equipment.
- Professional skills and understanding in regard to audio post-production and digital editing, CDs and internet deliver, as well as layback and sweetening audio for video.
- Knows how to operate current audio production software (i.e. Protools, Logic Pro).
- Requires current knowledge of Windows and Macintosh operating systems, word processing, email, and internet functions.
- Requires excellent telephone, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with deadlines and work as a team player.
Please send cover letter and resume to the attention of Ms. Reggie Douglas (
), Technical Arts Administrative Assistant, or mail to 2222 Palos Verdes Drive North, Rolling Hills Estates, CA 90274.